Projects which CSM currently has under development or future plans:
If you have any questions about any of these projects, or ideas, please let us know.
- A full-featured Case Management System that allows for remote case/data and assignment and data synchronization. This system will be a vendor neutral case management solution in terms of survey software choice.
- A move away from the proprietary data structure of the past, to data storage in a standard database management system (MySQL, Oracle, Sybase, Access, etc.)
- Continued enhancments to the web-based data collection add-on (Web QA)
- An option to develop CASES instruments in a highly modular form so that instrument components can be easily re-used.
- A variety of enhancements to simplify the process of instrument design, including visual tools for the form and non-form aspects of instruments.
CSM Program, Institute for Scientific Analysis
725 El Cerrito Plaza
El Cerrito, CA 94530-9701